Today has just begun. I wrote my first #100 word story/poem.
More thoughts on the same idea follow. The beginning is always difficult, once you catch steam there is nothing stopping you. Do what your heart tells you.
Here are 16 tips to follow your heart.
- Spend more time with yourself.
- Once you are there (with yourself), observe your ideas.
- Write/Type them down.
- Pay keen attention to the people you think of.
- They would usually be the ones you love or hate, or love to hate for whatever reason.
- Make note of them.
- Revisit your last meeting/intense conversation with them.
- Surely there is a connection between your idea/thought and that person. Find it.
- Either that person is encouraging your idea or restricting it.
- Try and reason out why?
- Focus on your thoughts again.
- Similar thoughts, pursue it.
- Different thoughts.
- Reason out why?
- Finally wind up for the day.
- The next day if you have point 2 ideas recurring, you are an independent thinker. Go for it.
I am taking my Alexa Rank to the next level with Blogchatter. #MyFriendAlexa