I am grateful
- To the Almighty
- To Blogchatter who organised #MyFriendAlexa.
- To Blogchatter team who sent me the mails with regular updates.
- To my fellow-bloggers who responded instantly to the messages.
- To Twitter for providing me a platform to connect with like-minded bloggers.
- To WordPress who gave me my first blog.
- To all the people who read my posts.
- For all the comments and likes on my posts.
- To my family who supported my participation.
- To my Internet service provider. (BSNL and Airtel).
The things I learnt
- To stick to a schedule.
- The importance of Social Media.
- The importance of appreciating others’ posts and sharing them.
- That design, font and colour of the website matter a lot.
- Making Google my best friend.
- #100word story and wrote one to.
- That some people are on the same boat as me, many ahead, a few behind.
- That I can stay up late if I am participating in #MyFriendAlexa.
- NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
P.S: I also wrote me second post on Women’s Web during the same period. You can read it here:
I am taking my Alexa Rank to the next level with Blogchatter. #MyFriendAlexa